Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

how to get rid of windows process manager 32 bit

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 trudr23

trudr23

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:12 PM

Posted 10 May 2018 - 12:46 AM

So for a few days my computer has been running slow after a while of use and i go to check task manager and my cpu is at 100% and flooded with these windows process manager 32 bit programs and i cant end the programs so i dont know how to fix it.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,714 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:12 AM

Posted 10 May 2018 - 09:35 AM

Please open the Task Manager, select the Processes tab and make a screenshot of this and post it in your topic.

How to make a screenshot and post it in your topic

Press the Print Screen key to capture its image.

Open Paint and click/tap on Paste

Click/tap on File and select Save as, add a name for the file.

How to post an image in your topic

Just below the area where you write text in a post there is the Post button, to the right of this is More Reply Options.

posting-options1.png

When you click on More Relpy Options you will see Attach Files and Browse, click on Browse, this will open Pictures on your computer, click on the image you want to post, then click on Attach This File, then Add Reply.

posting-options2.png

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#3 trudr23

trudr23
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:12 PM

Posted 10 May 2018 - 07:56 PM

Send a screenshot of when it's at 100% or just booting up

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users