Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Just saying hello to the Bleeping Computer community.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Robert56

Robert56

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:59 AM

Posted 06 May 2018 - 09:16 PM

I just signed up today and decided to make a post to get rid of that "You've never posted on our website before." box. Anyhow, I've been here many times as a non-member to find solutions to problems that occur on my computer at various times. However, the only thing that held me back was not being able to see posted links to fix logs, Additional and fixlist text files from programs like FRST (Farbar Recovery Scan Tool) Now that I've joined I can get a better idea on how this program works. I'm sure there is much to learn here so one step at-a-time for me. 

Cheers to all the staff and members of this great board. :thumbup2: 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hackman

hackman

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:59 AM

Posted 07 May 2018 - 03:17 AM

hi i call myself hackman cause the only thing i can hack up is my own comp.  i'm from the ben franklin era of electricity, kite and key.  lol  ill post problem in forum.  thx

#3 NickAu

NickAu

Bleepin' Fish Doctor

• 13,578 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:59 PM

Posted 09 May 2018 - 03:09 AM

Hi :welcome: to Bleeping Computer.

As a new member be sure to read the Welcome to Bleeping Computer! Guide and the following...

Linux users.

Best regards,
The BC Staff

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users