Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I am completely out of ideas!!!!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Chris2146

Chris2146

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:10 PM

Posted 04 May 2018 - 10:28 PM

How's it going everybody first I just want to say that I use this site quite often for advice and just ideas things like that but it's the first time I've ever posted anything. And please forgive the punctuation and possible misspelling I'm using my cell phone because I'm running out of computers. Okay first of all my desktop is laying and taking apart in pieces right now. I've been trying to get rid of whatever it is in my computer it's some type of "ware". Anyways I've done everything you can think of I've reformatted I've done so many cleaning stalls it's it's like become a hobby I've wiped hard drives wrote zeros the hard drives I've replace hard drives nothing I do seems to completely get rid of it and it it learns and adapts to what I try like if I if I try something and it works and shows results it won't work anymore. So now the computers inoperable does not boot the last time I was up and running I mean whatever it is can disabled drivers which isn't that's not really a stretch but it can change my BIOS it can tell the disk drive to shut off it will turn my monitor off whenever you want so I'm using my laptop trying to do two things really first I figured the only way to Take Back Control was to flash the BIOS so first things first I got to find the correct firmware for the chipset that I have and the second thing I want to accomplish is I need to create a bootable disk or USB drive to repair Windows 10 So within a couple of hours the laptop that I very rarely use it's starting to show some signs of strangeness some of the familiar things that I've seen over the last month and now it's kids just completely completely I control for lack of a better word oh and it opens my network to all kinds of Nefarious varieties of were or human for that matter I don't know a lot about I don't know a lot about it so I can't speak intelligently about it but all I know is I'm ready I'm ready to put this behind me it's driving me crazy as you can imagine anyone who's been through this is what I'm talking about anything you could do to point me in the right direction maybe give me a give me an idea that I haven't thought of I'm kind of at a loss I usually think of something to try but right now if I try to do anything on this laptop it has anything to do with firmware for a bios or anything to do with repairing Windows 10 I'm redirected I mean it'll move my mouse across the screen it's just too much I want to thank you in advance for listening to my rambling and I apologize for the terrible punctuation and probably many misspelled words because I'm on my phone and I'm using the mic it's a real pet peeve of mine I hate punctuation and misspelled words thank you very much and have a good night

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chris2146

Chris2146
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:10 PM

Posted 06 May 2018 - 03:04 PM

I posted a comment on Friday about a root kit problem. I haven't gotten any comments on it. I'm just looking for maybe a nudge on the right direction. I did another clean install this morning. It literally had no effect. The first thing I tried to do was get windows up dated going, it was already disabled. If you look at my setting it set for updates to be installed automatic. I ran a boot log, and cross referenced against a supposed list of names to look for. Nothing, how do i identify a bad file in that list. Some drivers in the list are obvious but others are kinda cryptic. I'm stuck please help any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm already down one desk top one laptop and 4 phones. I'm running out of devices. I'm typing on a phone now. Thanks in advance..

#3 PureCode

PureCode

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:10 AM

Posted 06 May 2018 - 04:29 PM

Go to the malwarebtyes fourms I guess they won't help much here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users