Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows tablet hybrid decision with stylus by Asin: B073HXC6YF on Windows 7 ?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 cmonbe

cmonbe

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:03 AM

Posted 04 May 2018 - 02:23 AM

Hello all,

This decision is painfully difficult for me right now. I can't decide between tablet hybrids. I know the specs and everything, but the design type is eluding me.

I need to use a tablet mostly as an e-reader and math writer (stylus) for my books and math class, but I need it to function well with a keyboard for typing essays and reports for English, science, math and theology.

The ultimate goal is to have a mid-cheap atom based tablet plus keyboard, preferred to have trackpad. Most have 2GB lpddr2 and 1.5(1.8)Ghz clover trail. I'd like to keep it in the atom tablet range to keep it cheap.

I'm mostly stuck between tablets like the asus vivotab TF810C, and the dell latitude 10 business model plus bluetooth keyboard case and larger battery. Other than that, HP envy x2 is nice, but no digitizer.

Any help with this or added tablet options would be great. With the asus vivotab, I'm reaching $870 with msd card and keyboard dock. This is getting into ultrabook range, but the lenovo yoga doesn't support active digitizers, and I don't know any other convertibles in this range that reach 8+hr for a full day's use at school.

About this stylus:

Length:5.5"(140mm)
Pen tube diameter 0.35"(9.5mm)
Disc diameter: 0.27" (6.8mm)(2mm rubber point)
Fiber tip Diameter:0.24 (6mm)
Weight: 24g 
Material: Stainless steel, Aluminum

Any help?

Attached Files

Edited by cmonbe, 04 May 2018 - 08:24 PM.
Moved from Win 7 to Buying New New to Which Tablet - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users