Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

WiFi Wireless Adapter Desktop Help?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 zxxx01

zxxx01

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:00 AM

Posted 29 April 2018 - 10:32 PM

i want to order a WiDi Wireless Adapter need help to order the correct one?  

PC INFO

4th Generation Intel® Core™ i3 Processor

-------------------------------------------------------------
Processor Graphics Intel® HD Graphics 4400
-------------------------------------------------------------
Dell Wireless 1705  802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 7,008 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:00 AM

Posted 30 April 2018 - 03:25 PM

Almost any USB adapter will do so long as it 802.11n capable, and you would be hard put to find one today that isn't.

Search your favoured supplier for 'USB wifi adapters' and you should be overwhelmed by the choice. Choose one that meets 802.11n and is in your price range and that is about it.

If this is a desktop you may also want a shortish USB extension lead to be able to locate the adapter somewhere other than the back of the case, especially if the back of the case faces an external wall.

Chris Cosgrove

I am going to be away until about the 22nd October. Time on-line will be reduced and my internet access may be limited. PMs may not be replied to as quickly as normal !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users