Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Graphics Issues?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Ryan6316

Ryan6316

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 29 April 2018 - 08:31 AM

Mod Edit:  Split from https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/655951/grey-screen;-computer-has-power-but-monitor-kb-and-mouse-dont-work-no-bios/ - Hamluis.

It seems I am having a similar problem. My PC will load past BIOS, reach the windows loading screen, and at about the time my login page should pop up, the screen goes from black to grey. I am able to move my cursor but nothing shows up. I have tried using keyboard commands as well as other actions that should bring up prompts, but none work. Is there anything I can do from BIOS to fix this? (My PC was working fine last night and I havent touched it since, besides to turn it on and off).

Edited by hamluis, 29 April 2018 - 10:11 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,876 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:54 PM

Posted 29 April 2018 - 10:13 AM

System manufacturer and model?

Are you using onboard graphics...or do you have a discrete graphics card installed?

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users