Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and other BSODs

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 shaanosrs

shaanosrs

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 28 April 2018 - 01:51 PM

I'm really confused as to why I have started getting these BSODs. I'm unsure if it has anything to do with me updating my bios and other drivers recently.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Have gotten 4 in the past 2 days. The most recent crash seems like it was caused by the system, as to the other 3 were due to programs I use.

Here is the dropbox link with the 4 minidumps in a zip file

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3vmyq4csxb2xabj/Minidumps.rar?dl=0

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 shaanosrs

shaanosrs
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 29 April 2018 - 02:47 PM

bump

#3 JaneBelle

JaneBelle

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:38 AM

Posted 30 April 2018 - 05:22 AM

You can run into this blue screen of death when you are instaling software or Windows updates. 

And to fix this BSOD error, you can do as followed.

1. At first, enter safe mode.

2. Delete epfwwfp.sys. Go to This PC > Local Disk (C:) > Windows > System 32 > drivers > epfwwfp.sys > Delete.

3. User Driver verfier to locate the faulty drivers and then update them.

Once you find the solutions are of no use, you can try the methods in https://windows10skill.com/fix-irql-not-less-or-equal-bsod-on-windows-10/. 

Hope it can be useful. 

Edited by JaneBelle, 30 April 2018 - 05:23 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users