Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I am unable to access some websites...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ggx_gang

ggx_gang

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:02 AM

Posted 28 April 2018 - 01:45 PM

I'm having issues connecting to websites such as: ESPN.com, nbcsports.com, op.gg, netflix.com, eol.org and various other websites. I receive the error "The connection has timed out". This happens across all devices on my network and is not isolated to this computer. I've hard reset both my router and modem multiple times and it hasn't worked. I've also changed the DNS from my ISP-assigned one to 8.8.8.8 & 8.8.4.4 and nothing worked. I've called my ISP but they said they have nothing blocked on their end & gave me the generic "restart your router" instructions. Does anyone know what can be causing this issue? I've searched for this issue here and on other websites and I haven't came to a solution. My router did have an update for security but after the update the issue still persisted.

Update1: If I use a VPN/Proxy I am able to connect to these websites..

Edited by ggx_gang, 28 April 2018 - 02:14 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Phantom010

Phantom010

• Members
  • 1,022 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:02 AM

Posted 28 April 2018 - 08:03 PM

Your IP address is probably part of a blacklisted IP range, for whatever reason. Go here and get your IPv4 address. Then, enter it here to see if it's blacklisted.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users