Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows 10 Freezing randomly

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Neronighthow

Neronighthow

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:31 PM

Posted 26 April 2018 - 08:51 AM

Greetings everyone.

Here we are, with another post concerned another windows 10 freezing, is amazing how many people have this kind of trouble with this system.

During yesterday and today i got totally 3 freezing.

First yesterday, the computer was in IDLE

Second today i was playing a game, and the computer will freezed and reboot automaticaly, from event log we got Kernel power failed

Third today i was playing the same game, the computer freezed without reboot (cause i turn off the option for reboot automaticaly, just for see something strange or other kind of clue come out) but nothing system freezed, completely but not the audio infact the audio of the game was ongoing for all the time, i had of course to do hard reset.

Now before i start to attach any kind of log file, and/or any other stuff like that if you please let me know wich kind of dettails you need i will provide everything on the next post (also the computer spec will be attached on the next post)

Thank you, and take care.

Best wishes !

N.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Neronighthow

Neronighthow
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:31 PM

Posted 28 April 2018 - 06:30 AM

Hello everyone,

I've got more crashes during this day, i think was a problem regarded the SSD, so i try to change it with standard HD, the problem was the same after the new installation of windows.

I was curious so i start to check every single component, i saw the CPU run low on thermal paste (to be honest when i was using a Cooler Master V8 the current Thermalpaste was enough) anyway i replace the paste right now, i want see if the problem is regarded to this.

What you think about is possible got this kind of freeze randomly for thermal paste ? Why with other OS this never happend ? Probably the liquid cooler consume more thermal paste than normal fan cooler ?

Take care, and thank you everyone.

N.

Computer Spec.

PSU : Corsair ATX 1200w

Motherboard : Asus Rampage Extreme III

Cpu : Intel I7-960 (not oc for the moment)

Liquid Cooler : Corsair Hydro H100i

Ram : Corsair DDR3 (6x2) 12GB - CMX6GX3M3A1600C9 (not oc at moment)

SSD : Corsair LS Force 120 GB (only for OS and program)

Other HD : 1 x 600 GB Western digital Velociraptor - 2 x 2 TB Westerndigital Black

Vga : 2 x Nvidia GTX 970 SLI

Edited by Neronighthow, 28 April 2018 - 06:31 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users