Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Greetings !

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Neronighthow

Neronighthow

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:42 AM

Posted 26 April 2018 - 08:42 AM

Hello everyone !

How are you lady's and gentleman's ? Hope everything is good for everyone of you.

What i have to say, about me ? My name is Germano 30 years old,i'm a Gamer and i really like computer, software and hardware before windows 10 start to keep me mad for every kind of reason !

Probably is most stable system for overclocking i ever seen but also is the worst cause it's have some random crashes,freeze never seen before with previous OS anyway i'm here today to join your force for fight against this nightmare ahahah !

Sorry for my bad english, is not my first language, please accept my apologize in advance !

Please take care, have nice day !

Sincerely

Germano

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users