Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Anti theft & recovery options

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 rewqa

rewqa

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:32 AM

Posted 24 April 2018 - 10:12 AM

my device blocked me by antitheft and now my pssword wont be accepted, how do i recover android notes data from internal storage?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 RossTeagan

RossTeagan

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:02 AM

Posted 25 April 2018 - 04:06 AM

Did you keep it in Android Notes or Google note?

Also, what brand was your phone?

Tech Assistant at UnlockUnit

#3 rewqa

rewqa
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 25 April 2018 - 09:32 AM

Its not mentioned, it came preinstalled & only has Notes as name, it even doesnt have about section ! I see nothing in options

Phone Karbon

#4 RossTeagan

RossTeagan

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  

Posted 26 April 2018 - 04:01 AM

Did you try connecting and accessing your phone's internal storage through USB? I think there are some desktop apps that can do this job

Edited by RossTeagan, 26 April 2018 - 04:01 AM.

#5 rewqa

rewqa
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 26 April 2018 - 05:54 AM

Never, but i dont think notes will appear through USB, which apps are you refering to?

#6 RossTeagan

RossTeagan

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  

Posted 27 April 2018 - 04:49 AM

I just found this after a short google search https://android.gadgethacks.com/how-to/7-ways-bypass-androids-secured-lock-screen-0165540/

TLDR Use the Find My Device feature to Lock your phone (If the service is having trouble finding your device, click the refresh button next to your phone's name a few times, and it should make the connection within 5 attempts if your phone is compatible).

After clicking the "Lock" button, you'll be prompted to enter a new password, which will replace the pattern, PIN, or password that you forgot. Type the new password twice to confirm your choice, then click the "Lock" button.

Not sure if it works, but give it a try

#7 rewqa

rewqa
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 27 April 2018 - 08:01 AM

Theres a problem, device was never logged in https://android.gadgethacks.com/how-to/use-android-device-manager-find-wipe-lock-your-android-phone-tablet-0148753/ Android device manager not there. To use the Find My Mobile, you will need to enable Remote Controls. You can find this under Settings -> Personal -> Security, then select Find My Mobile -> Remote Controls. also missing. https://android.gadgethacks.com/how-to/7-ways-bypass-androids-secured-lock-screen-0165540/ Find my service feature absent Method 7: Crash the Lock Screen UI Camera icon not there on the screen refresh button next to your phone's name a few times, and it should make the connection within 5 attempts if your phone is compatible). Refresh button not there After clicking the "Lock" button, you.... "Lock" button, whats that?

#8 RossTeagan

RossTeagan

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  

Posted 30 April 2018 - 03:11 AM

Theres a problem, device was never logged in https://android.gadgethacks.com/how-to/use-android-device-manager-find-wipe-lock-your-android-phone-tablet-0148753/ Android device manager not there. To use the Find My Mobile, you will need to enable Remote Controls. You can find this under Settings -> Personal -> Security, then select Find My Mobile -> Remote Controls. also missing. https://android.gadgethacks.com/how-to/7-ways-bypass-androids-secured-lock-screen-0165540/ Find my service feature absent Method 7: Crash the Lock Screen UI Camera icon not there on the screen refresh button next to your phone's name a few times, and it should make the connection within 5 attempts if your phone is compatible). Refresh button not there After clicking the "Lock" button, you.... "Lock" button, whats that?

The Lock button to lock your Device, isn't that right?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users