Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

usb disabled

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 twamusuley

twamusuley

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:51 AM

Posted 24 April 2018 - 07:03 AM

i confused, my all  usb ports of my desktop disable ,i mean the keyboard and mouse not recognized and  i cant reach the BIOS setting and i cant do nothing , please you may help me?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,113 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:51 AM

Posted 24 April 2018 - 07:27 AM

Please...post any onscreen error messages you have received.

System manufacturer and model?

Louis

#3 britechguy

britechguy

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt

• 8,650 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:51 AM

Posted 24 April 2018 - 09:22 AM

It will also be helpful, if the machine that's being a problem has a set of PS2 ports, to acquire a PS2 wired keyboard and, if possible, mouse at your local thrift shop for the purposes of getting through the existing problem.   Most have them for a dollar or two or borrow a set from someone else.

Without a functioning keyboard, at a minimum, it's going to be very difficult to go further.

Brian  AKA  Bri the Tech Guy (website in my user profile) - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1803, Build 17134 

. . . the presumption of innocence, while essential in the legal realm, does not mean the elimination of common sense outside it.  The willing suspension of disbelief has its limits, or should.

~ Ruth Marcus,  November 10, 2017, in Washington Post article, Bannon is right: It’s no coincidence The Post broke the Moore story

#4 Allan

Allan

• BC Advisor
  • 8,614 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:51 AM

Posted 24 April 2018 - 09:33 AM

Let's start at the beginning. What happened and when did it happen (meaning was the system working normally until something happened? If so, what?). Problems such as you describe are rarely spontaneous and without cause.

Exactly what happens when you boot the system? As asked above, are there any messages? If so, when do you see them and what do they say? How far does the boot process get? Do you get into the desktop (Windows)?

The more information you provide, the easier it will be for us to try to assist you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users