Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help to decide best PHP Framework for web development?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 HenryLaurin

HenryLaurin

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:32 PM

Posted 24 April 2018 - 01:21 AM

Hello everyone,

I am utilizing a PHP Pro, however haven't utilize any PHP framework  till now, so I have no idea on the most proficient method to pick a PHP framework.I need your help because i am going to develop the Bitcoin Trading Examples related website, So Do you have a few hints to enable me to pick the/a privilege PHP Framework? I need a steady and secure PHP framework for Projects with around 400 hours improvement time. It ought to be conceivable to utilize the framework on Shared-Hosting-Webservers. I needn't bother with some AJAX bolster (I'm utilizing extJS). It would be pleasant if the framework bolsters Rapid Application Development and question social mapping.

Requirements for a PHP Framework: 
- Shared-Hosting-Webserver-Support 
- for Projects between 200 und 400 hours work 
- Developing Modell "Rapid Application Development" supported 
- object-relational mapping supported If possible: 
- Caching 
- Already finished Modules (e.g. Authentification, form validation, )
- Easy to learn 

So, Which PHP framework is the right one I am seeking for? 

Any help will be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users