Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Computer Crashes When Opening Adobe Premiere

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 maazer

maazer

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:57 PM

Posted 23 April 2018 - 10:14 PM

Hello everyone,

I'm a video editor and I mainly use my rig for Adobe Premiere. I can't remember when this began happening, but if I have the computer running for some time and open Premiere, the screen looks like it shorts out and goes black, and then I have no control over the computer and I need to manually shut down and reboot. 

If I perform a clean reboot, Premiere opens just fine. Otherwise, sometimes I'll see the display go black and the computer still runs and I have to force it to shut down. Below is the Speccy and I've attached the Sysnative. Hopefully that's what you need and let me know if you need more information.

Thanks!

http://speccy.piriform.com/results/lkqpwWHFuichQ4S58Cw0ZM0

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 bwv848

bwv848

Bleepin' Owl

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 3,024 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:57 PM

Posted 24 April 2018 - 10:07 PM

The SysnativeBSODCollectionApp.zip didn't make the trip; can you try again? To attach a file, please click Reply to this topic on the top right-side of your topic page. Next, on the bottom, under Attach Files, click Browse..., then click Open, and finally Attach This File. To finalize and post your post, click Add Reply.

If I do not reply in three days, please message me.

BC BSOD Posting Instructions | Carrona BSOD Index | Driver Reference Table (DRT)

#3 maazer

maazer
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:57 PM

Posted 25 April 2018 - 12:27 AM

Oops, try this (attached)

#4 maazer

maazer
  • Topic Starter