Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

think i have a virus , many issues

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 zooter

zooter

• Members
  • 307 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:13 PM

Posted 23 April 2018 - 07:16 PM

first off my wireless  internet says no internet access but i can open my browser.

second i have been having issues with chrome browser

my chrome browser appears to be compromised. When I try to add an extension it get a pop up that reads "

An error has occurred
There was a problem adding the item to Chrome. Please refresh the page and try again.
Hide details

Image decode failed

chrome does not show under programs menu but comes up under search

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 zooter

zooter
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 307 posts
  •  

Posted 24 April 2018 - 12:30 PM

In addition my internet connection shows No Internet access and there is a yellow ! over the little wireless connection although I am able to connect to the internet

#3 zooter

zooter
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 307 posts
  •  

Posted 26 April 2018 - 03:44 PM

in the network and sharing center window, it shows my computer and then my home network icon but there is a red X going to internet

even though I can open a browsser and connect

*Update: I was able to resolve this issue by reinstalling the driver.

Edited by zooter, 27 April 2018 - 02:03 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users