Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

PC crashing with no BSOD when playing games

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 DrClockworks

DrClockworks

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:33 PM

Posted 21 April 2018 - 08:37 PM

Hello, all! So this started about a month ago. My PC will just crash with no BSOD and then restart after playing games for so long. The more graphically intense, the shorter time I have before it crashes. There is nothing in the reliability history or event viewer other than the error saying Windows wasn't shut down properly. The temps on my CPU and GPU never get crazy high when playing games. I think the highest I've seen them get was 72. I'm at a complete loss for this. I hope you guys can help!

Here's my Speccy url: http://speccy.piriform.com/results/phVmf6EfO8smSHkzZzZPM3T

I built my desktop myself back in August of 2016 and I've never had any issues with it before.

My PSU is 850W, so I doubt I am lacking in power for everything.

I think I've provided everything in the instructions. Please let me know if I need to do anything else! Thank you!

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 DrClockworks

DrClockworks
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 22 April 2018 - 12:26 PM

I ran the Memtest86 for 4 tests last night and it came back with no errors. I haven't ran the HDD test yet, but if I need to just let me know.

#3 DrClockworks

DrClockworks
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 12 May 2018 - 11:31 AM

Has anyone had a chance to look into this? It's still happening and is very frustrating.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users