Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Good PHP Hosting Platform

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jameshart

jameshart

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:22 AM

Posted 20 April 2018 - 05:32 PM

Hi, I will soon be making a new site and I'm stuck on what hosting provider to use. I've noticed that many people have recommended SiteGround, Bluehost, InMotion, and HostGator. Does anyone have any experience with these companies? If not, can you recommend me a good hosting platform to use? Also, what CMS is the best for SEO? WordPress, Drupal, or something else? Thank you for all of your advice and recommendations.

Edited by Al1000, 26 April 2018 - 12:28 AM.
deleted advertising link

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hostechsupport

hostechsupport

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:52 PM

Posted 23 April 2018 - 03:34 AM

Hello Jameshart,

Please check your inbox.

Edited by hostechsupport, 23 April 2018 - 03:35 AM.

#3 Platypus

Platypus

• 14,684 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:22 AM

Posted 23 April 2018 - 07:32 AM

Please check your inbox.

Please note the forum rules:

"All help must be provided in the forums or on our IRC Chat channel. We do not allow support to be provided or requested via personal message, email, or remote desktop control programs (Logmein, TeamViewer, etc)."

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forum-rules/

Top 5 things that never get done:

#4 hostechsupport

hostechsupport

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:52 PM

Posted 23 April 2018 - 07:37 AM

Please check your inbox.

Please note the forum rules:

"All help must be provided in the forums or on our IRC Chat channel. We do not allow support to be provided or requested via personal message, email, or remote desktop control programs (Logmein, TeamViewer, etc)."

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forum-rules/

Platypus 
Apologies for the same. Will take care hence forth.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users