Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Audio problems with pc please help

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 treyfive

treyfive

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:10 PM

Posted 18 April 2018 - 02:25 PM

I'm having a giant problem regarding my PC audio when playing video games in particular. Whenever I start playing any game anywhere from 5-15 minutes after starting, an audio static will just take over. Sometimes all other sound cuts out and sometimes other sounds will still be there but faintly under the static. Sometimes the static persists through the entire game (and back into the menus between games), and sometimes it fades out after a few minutes to leave the game silent with no sound at all. This also can happen when I'm simply watching videos on youtube, although the static isn't as loud and the sound is relatively okay. I've tried almost everything from updating all kinds of drivers to fiddling around with the settings on the sound and nothing works. 

If anyone knows that the problem is please reply I need to fix this ASAP.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 mightywiz

mightywiz

• Members
  • 752 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:10 AM

Posted 19 April 2018 - 12:25 PM

first update drivers for both video and audio.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users