Welcome to BC....
Try this to see if it unblocks your security programs. Use AVCertClean that will scan the Disallowed registry key for legitimate blocked keys and remove them. To use the tool, simply download and execute it. The program will then automatically remove blocked certificates.
When the program has finished, it will display a log that lists the certificates that were cleaned by AVCertClean. If it doesn't display a list of security programs
that were cleared then you will need to start a new topic in the malware removal forum by following the directions below.
If AVCERTCLEAN does work then run a scan using Malwarebytes and post its scan log per directions below.
- Malwarebytes is installed, launch it and let it update its database. You might have to click on the little arrow by Scan Status in the middle right pane for it to do so
- Once the database update is complete, click on the Scan tab, then select the Threat Scan button and click on Start Scan
- Let the scan run, the time required to complete the scan depends of your system and computer specs
- Once the scan is complete, make sure that the first checkbox at the top is checked (which will automatically check every detected item), then click on the Quarantine Selected button
- If it asks you to restart your computer to complete the removal, do so
- Click on Export Summary after the deletion (in the bottom-left corner) and select Copy to Clipboard. Paste the content in your next reply
Please follow the instructions in the Malware Removal and Log Section Preparation Guide starting at Step 6.
- If you cannot complete a step, then skip it and continue with the next.
- In Step 6 there are instructions for downloading and running FRST which will create two logs.
When you have done that, post your logs in the Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs forum, NOT here, for assistance by the Malware Response Team.
Start a new topic, give it a relevant title and post your log(s) along with a brief description of your problem, a summary of any anti-malware tools you have used and a summary of any steps that you have performed on your own. If you cannot produce any of the required logs...start the new topic anyway. Explain that you followed the Prep. Guide, were unable to create the logs, and describe what happened when you tried to create them. A member of the Malware Removal Team will walk you through, step by step, on how to clean your computer.
After doing this, please reply back in this thread with a link to the new topic so we can close this one.
DO NOT bump your new topic. Wait for a response from one of the Team Members.
Edited by buddy215, 18 April 2018 - 02:07 PM.