Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Best Gaming Monitor Under 200Euro

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 davc

davc

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:03 PM

Posted 17 April 2018 - 06:48 PM

Best Gaming Monitor Under 200Euro (EU) Mostly gona play MMORPG

i think any of this  BenQ Zowie RL2455 / BenQ GW2760HS / ViewSonic VX2457-MHD / ASUS VG245HE

dont need freesync   should i go with 144Hz i have now 60Hz  

My PC

https://imgur.com/a/Utkec

which one do you recommand me ?

Edited by davc, 17 April 2018 - 06:58 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 thatdoodle

thatdoodle

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:03 PM

Posted 19 April 2018 - 07:04 AM

I've owned an older model Asus that was a really good display. As you're playing mainly MMO's 144hz isn't going to be a massive improvement in games. Not to say it won't make things look nicer though, even using the desktop is a joy on 144hz.

Looking at your spec I doubt you're going to be pushing much above 60 with modern games. I'd get either the BenQ GW2760HS for the VA panel or the Asus for freesync. Probably the BenQ as like you said, you play MMO's, and freesync isn't going to be a huge improvement for what you're doing.

#3 0107sj

0107sj

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:03 PM

Posted 30 April 2018 - 06:13 PM

Hey man. Sub-200 dollar is tough when it comes to monitors but there are a few options. 

You are definitely on the right track with Zowie BenQ monitors, they are fantastic but I would recommend the RL2755 which does usually go 20 or 30 bucks above 200. 

Another fantastic option is the AOC G2460PF, it has a crazy performance for its price and cost just slightly above 200 but it worth so much more. Even make it into many top 10s https://www.progamerreview.com/best-gaming-monitors/

Thirdly, for 200 or slightly less, you can get the 24inch Asus VG245H which even has free sync and pretty decent performance, great value for money. 

Looking at your spec I see no reason that these monitors shouldn't go well with your setup. 

Hope this helped a bit. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users