Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Endless loop after log-in screen

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Starch

Starch

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 15 April 2018 - 03:44 PM

I can get pass the initial login screen but then blank screen with windows crash, reporting, then trying to start.

I tried to restart, default settings, unplugged.

I do have access to task manager.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 7,005 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:05 PM

Posted 15 April 2018 - 05:00 PM

First of all - welcome to BC !

Help us to help you - please post back with the make and model of this computer and, if you know it, the version or build of Win 10 which you are running.

Chris Cosgrove

I am going to be away until about the 22nd October. Time on-line will be reduced and my internet access may be limited. PMs may not be replied to as quickly as normal !

#3 Starch

Starch
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 15 April 2018 - 11:22 PM

Digital storm
ASUS
H81M-D Plus
BIOS V. 0505
Intel core i3-4350 CPU@ 3.60 ghz

#4 RokTV

RokTV

• Members
  • 133 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:05 PM

Posted 15 April 2018 - 11:51 PM

Task Manager, type in cmd, tick the box for admin ...., ok

type into the command prompt

chkdsk c: /f

press enter

Edited by RokTV, 15 April 2018 - 11:55 PM.

#5 dmccoy

dmccoy

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 1,003 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:05 AM

Posted 16 April 2018 - 12:39 PM

See if you can get to any of the safe mode or command prompt by following steps below? Then we can try some repair options.

Restart your PC. When you get to the sign-in screen, hold the Shift key down while you select Power > Restart.

After your PC restarts to the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Settings > Restart.

After your PC restarts, you'll see a list of options. Select 4 or F4 to start your PC in Safe Mode. Or if you'll need to use the Internet, select 5 or F5 for Safe Mode with Networking or command prompt

We are all volunteers so please by kind, courteous and respectful of all staff and members

I try to respond in 24-48 hours normally and I am more active on weekdays than weekends. However, sometimes due to my health, family or life it may take me a little longer. If you have not heard from me within 72 hours then please PM me a reminder. 

BC BSOD Posting Instructions 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users