Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Zoho Mail - Keep Getting Redirected to Zoho.eu

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 F1Help

F1Help

• Members
  • 123 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:16 PM

Posted 15 April 2018 - 02:40 PM

Hi,

Several years ago I registered a myname@zoho.com e-mail address, which I have used as a secondary e-mail address.

However, over the past year or so I have found increasing difficulty accessing the site because when I visit:

https://www.zoho.com/mail/

I get redirected to:

https://www.zoho.eu/mail/

On the .eu site the login fails each time.  Sometimes I can manage to get back to the .com site and the login works fine but getting back can be quite a struggle and hit and miss.

I live in England.  I've tried different browsers and clearing cache/cookies but it has not improved the situation.

Can anyone shed any light as to why I can't easily access my Zoho.com account?

Thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,727 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:16 PM

Posted 15 April 2018 - 04:28 PM

I would contact the customer service rep for the domain/website.

Louis

#3 F1Help

F1Help
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 123 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:16 PM

Posted 23 April 2018 - 06:36 AM

Thanks Louis.  I received this "workaround" from Zoho support:

If you are located in EU region, the web address will be automatically routed to mail.zoho.eu. You may follow the below steps to login to mail.zoho.com.

Navigate to mail.zoho.eu >> Click the globe icon near the top right corner. You will be redirected to the mail.zoho.com site.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users