I am experiencing for 5 months random BSODs, and this is the first time i post for help.
I have tried to find the problem but the Dumps do not help me.
Reports from whocrashed assure that this has to be a software bug and not a hardware one.
I notice Memory corruptions, with various messages each time.
I get BSOD while browsing either on Chrome, Edge or Mozilla.
The last crash i got was while closing the notepad.
Most crashes happen after the first boot during the first minutes.
But there are exceptions on this (notepad.exe crash).
Crashes refer to kernel (ntoskrnl).
From my side i have verified the following:
1. RAM is tested successfully with memtest86, 8 passes (one time) , 2 passes (multiple times)
2. SSD was tested with SFC /scannow (multiple cases) and no problems were found
3. I have performed multiple clean installations and got BSOD either
with default drivers from windows setup, or with specific drivers that the Manufacturer
has installed in the default setup in the eMMC. (By default the laptop has windows installation in eMMC,
and I have added an SSD 256GB and installed windows 10 there. So i have a dual boot system with windows 10)
4. BIOS is latest.
5. tried more than one versions of Intel Graphics driver and WiFi driver.
6. That crashes happen in a clean system without programs installed. The attached logs are gathered from a system that has several utilities installed but I do not believe that the utilities (see list below) have to do with BSOD as I got the crashes even when I did not have them installed. moreover they are known utilities, without issues:
utorrent,coretemp, win32dbg,bsplayer,hwinfo,teamviewer,speccy,gpu-z,geekbench,whocrashed, popcorn
It is very frustrating as i have invested a lot of my time trying to find the cause of the issue without success.
I would appreciate if anyone could check my dumps and throw some light in my issue.
I am attaching the logs and the specs.
Specs also at this link:
Edited by fmtrx, 15 April 2018 - 12:43 PM.