Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

best 'file manager' you've used? no needs/requirements here

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 win10user

win10user

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:27 AM

Posted 15 April 2018 - 01:19 AM

no needs/requirements no this cos it's really not that important

i dont use it much anyway, as good softwares would cover various common needs of ''file managers'

i use 'xplorer2' atm but i know its no the best one out there

no needs/requirements besides the basic stuff such as:

* actively updated (in a significant/meaningful way)

* just the general basics like it's good

ill just download the recommendations and do some testing

Edited by win10user, 15 April 2018 - 01:21 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cafejose

cafejose

• Members
  • 954 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:27 AM

Posted 16 April 2018 - 10:25 PM

All the ones that came with Windows have been good;  W95 through W10.  I have tried a couple of portable ones from portableapps.com, and there was one I liked, but i do not remember its name.  You could try them and see if you like any.  

#3 win10user

win10user
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:27 AM

Posted 19 April 2018 - 05:55 PM

anything with 4 'panels/screens'? or simply with something new/innovative that is a better way of doing things?

anything when you open a set of 'tabs' and have those 'tabs' up on a 'pan, el/screen'any way to 'save' and 'open those 'sets of tabs'? like in chrome

anything that can color code tabs? so you can tell which tabs are related?

anyone know of important & helpful features when it comes to 'file managers' that very few things have?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users