Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

VX5-591G graphics card crashes.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 songsh529

songsh529

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:02 PM

Posted 14 April 2018 - 05:59 PM

my laptop VX5- 591G keeps crashing. So this started happening since early February I think. Most of the time, the crashes are caused by Video_TDR_Failure and video scheduler internal error. I play some online games like League of Legends, PUBG, Fortnite, and Overwatch. The nvidia drivers were all up to-date but the crashes happened too frequently so I reinstalled my WIndows 10 to see if it would fix the problem. But, after doing it and installing the drivers that were on the Acer website specifically for this laptop, I can't even play a second of game and it crashes and bluescreen shows up. what should I do?

This picture is not even half of the crashes I had today. I tried everything I found through googling and tried running games like PUBG and Fortnite. I would successfully join the game and it would crash and bluescreen shows up right away.

Acer

VX5-591G

Windows 10 64 bit

Windows 10 originally

Came pre-installed on system

age is about a year

I reinstalled yesterday to fix it

laptop

I7-7700hq

GTX 1050ti

16gb memory

i had to delete some of the attached files because it was bigger than 10mb

Attached Files

Edited by songsh529, 14 April 2018 - 06:10 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users