Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

PC freezes/BSOD randomly every day - help needed.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 iTommy

iTommy

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:55 AM

Posted 14 April 2018 - 09:02 AM

Hello guys. First off, I made a new topic since I didn't follow the correct guidelines regarding posting, and I don't seem to be able to edit/delete the older thread. If any admins/mods see this, feel free to delete the other thread. Thank you Louis (hamluis) for the insight.

So, the PC that I'm currently using usually freezes on me once a day, and the only thing that I can do from there is pressing the restart button. This problem or a similar one first occured back in December 2017. Instead of freezes, the PC would randomly restart itself.

I've sent it back to where I bought it from for diagnostics/reparation two times. They've changed a few hardware components including the MoBo, but the issue never went away. I wanted to get a refund, yet they don't really seem to like that idea, so they keep handing me suggestions regarding what I could do to "fix" the issue (and suggestions to what the cause of the issue might be). I really hope that some of you could give me a bit of insight in what I can do from here. Windows 10 came preinstalled with the machine.

Here is my speccy snapshot: http://speccy.piriform.com/results/pEPDrjuPrlqK3RF5xNHjNUj

I wanted to attach my "SysnativeFileCollectionApp.zip" file, but I keep getting the message "Error You aren't permitted to upload this kind of file", when trying to attach and upload the file. Here is the another download link to get the .zip file : https://ufile.io/dg0lp

I've tried... updating and re-installing several drivers, BIOS reset & update, Virus scan using Malwarebytes, Checking for issues using Memtest, some tools that windows already has, SeaTools, formating the whole machine/reinstalling windows 10 etc., but the issue still persists. I will be checking out the tools at http://www.carrona.org/initdiag.html in the meantime. 

I'm not sure what more to do. Do any of you have insight on what the issue could be? 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users