From the web:
The Windows Management Instrumentation or WMI is a component designed to allow applications to interact with system user accounts, programs already running, services within the OS, and other areas of Windows. This is why you will find the unsecapp.exe process in Windows Task.
If you haven't restarted the computer as Avast asked....you should.
You can use the programs below to clean, remove adware and remove malware.
Use CCleaner to remove Temporary files, program caches, cookies, logs, etc. Use the Default settings. No need to use the
Registry Cleaning Tool...risky. Pay close attention while installing and UNcheck offers of Google Chrome and Avast.
After install, open CCleaner and run by clicking on the Run Cleaner button in the bottom right corner.
CCleaner - PC Optimization and Cleaning - Free Download
Malwarebytes - Clean Mode
- Download and install the free version of Malwarebytes
Note: If you have Malwarebytes already installed, you don't need to install it again. Simply start from the next bullet point
- Once Malwarebytes is installed, launch it and let it update its database. You might have to click on the little arrow by Scan Status in the middle right pane for it to do so
- Once the database update is complete, click on the Scan tab, then select the Threat Scan button and click on Start Scan
- Let the scan run, the time required to complete the scan depends of your system and computer specs
- Once the scan is complete, make sure that the first checkbox at the top is checked (which will automatically check every detected item), then click on the Quarantine Selected button
- If it asks you to restart your computer to complete the removal, do so
- Click on Export Summary after the deletion (in the bottom-left corner) and select Copy to Clipboard. Paste the content in your next reply.
Download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your desktop. (compatible with Windows 7, 8 and 10)
- Close all open programs and internet browsers.
- Double click on adwcleaner.exe to run the tool.
- Click on Scan button.
- When the scan has finished click on Clean button.
- Your computer will be rebooted automatically. A text file will open after the restart.
- Please post the contents of that logfile with your next reply.
- You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt as well.