Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Network Adapter & Logging On

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 leis

leis

• Members
  • 83 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:24 PM

Posted 13 April 2018 - 02:27 AM

I have what might be a minor issue, but a few times now, when logging on to PC (Win. 64 7 and Firefox) there seems to be issue with the network adapter or i'm unable to get internet service and the Exclamation Mark appears in the sys tray indicating no connection and then in Device Manager in properties of the Network adapter, i go ahead and run the Intel diagnostic tests and then the connection opens or by the time the test is finished and it's all pretty fast in that specific tab, the internet connection's on and that's been happening just last few times i logged on or that is, not in sequence or order of how many times i have logged on in the past couple of days but a few times, i believe 3 times now.

Can I provide additional information or if anyone might have idea or suggestion etc... in this issue?

Thanks a lot!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users