Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Pc errors, sysnativebsodcollection

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Heather106

Heather106

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:38 PM

Posted 10 April 2018 - 11:50 PM

I have tried updating some of the drivers, I am not really good at figuring out on how to do them all. Besides that, at first it was critical corruption error, later system thread exception not handled, and one-time watchdog which hasn't come back. System thread exception has come and gone, while critical corruption has stayed since about 3 weeks ago. I have run out of things I could think of trying or at least understand how to try, which is why here we are. The other thing is this is not on my pc specifically but my boyfriends. Memory test was good.

Thank you for your help and time.

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 bwv848

bwv848

Bleepin' Owl

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 3,028 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:38 PM

Posted 11 April 2018 - 11:46 AM

You appear to be infected by malware. Can you post in our Am I infected? What do I do? forum? For example, consider this entry in WER:

03/02/2018 8:03 a. m.    Application Error    Faulting application name: g3E37.tmp.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5a934d11
Faulting module name: g3E37.tmp.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5a934d11
Exception code: 0xc0000409
Fault offset: 0x0000000000007b9c
Faulting process id: 0x2de4
Faulting application start time: 0x01d3b1fcd8d992fc
Faulting application path: C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\g3E37.tmp.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\g3E37.tmp.exe
Report Id: 111ebec0-ace0-4118-9aff-5fd127209319
Faulting package full name: 
Faulting package-relative application ID

If I do not reply in three days, please message me.

BC BSOD Posting Instructions | Carrona BSOD Index | Driver Reference Table (DRT)

#3 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,300 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:38 PM

Posted 15 April 2018 - 04:24 PM

Open MRL topic:  https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/675448/bsod-critical-structure-corruption-watchdog-violation-system-thread-unhandle/ .

To avoid further confusion, this Crashes/BSODs topic is now closed.

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users