Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Thought it was worth posting.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 The-Toolman

The-Toolman

• Members
  • 1,411 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:33 AM

Posted 10 April 2018 - 01:59 PM

Spoiler

Edited by The-Toolman, 10 April 2018 - 02:04 PM.

I'm grumpy because I can be not because I'm old.

The world is what you make of it, if it doesn't fit, you make alterations.

Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer.  (Mark Twain)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 softeyes

softeyes

• Members
  • 1,586 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:33 AM

Posted 10 April 2018 - 03:29 PM

@The-Toolman,

I appreciate the last line: TODAY IS THE OLDEST YOU'VE EVER BEEN; YET THE YOUNGEST YOU'LL EVER BE, SO ENJOY THIS DAY WHILE IT LASTS

Thank you for this share. Without admitting to a few of the details, it's all so true!  :love4u:

#3 r.a.d.

r.a.d.

• Members
  • 665 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:33 AM

Posted 10 April 2018 - 09:23 PM

Toolman, how true. Thanks
Time also speeds up with age, when a kid, an hour's wait seemed like a day and the older one gets it passes faster to the point where it seems like the blink of an eye.
Our sense of time is perceived by a perspective measured with experience accrued throughout life which becomes exponentially rapid from that innate comparison.
The only way out of this is to try and savor every second.

If the above makes no sense, adding insult to injury is the brain's slowing down as we get older (me as a case in point). The only way out of that is to laugh, have a drink and say this is as good as it gets. :)
Cheers!
Bleepin' desert rat retiree in climes yet to fry brains (knock on cactus).

Past climes/best friend:  photo-91.gif

#4 The-Toolman

The-Toolman
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 1,411 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:33 AM

Posted 11 April 2018 - 06:38 AM

I thank the Good Lord for everyday I'm given to complain about my aches and pains of old age. :thumbup2:

I've enjoyed every ride I've ridden getting to this point in life where I'm at now. :wink:

Edited by The-Toolman, 11 April 2018 - 06:44 AM.

I'm grumpy because I can be not because I'm old.

The world is what you make of it, if it doesn't fit, you make alterations.

Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer.  (Mark Twain)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users