Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Null processes new virus

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Ahlyses

Ahlyses

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:53 PM

Posted 10 April 2018 - 06:48 AM

How to fix this thing? This thing is located in svchost.exe and cmd in administration mode pops up any minute. I try to end task it but the blue screen of death was shown my pc was force restart when I end task that null processes. reply pls asap help me 

Edited by hamluis, 10 April 2018 - 08:53 AM.
Moved from MRL to Am I Infected - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Iwillsolo

Iwillsolo

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:53 PM

Posted 10 April 2018 - 10:53 AM

How to fix this thing? This thing is located in svchost.exe and cmd in administration mode pops up any minute. I try to end task it but the blue screen of death was shown my pc was force restart when I end task that null processes. reply pls asap help me 

i got same virus i was able to stop it from using my CPU using process explorer, right click and then suspend
It's the only way so you don't get BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death) in same time you stop it from using your CPU

#3 Ahlyses

Ahlyses
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:53 PM

Posted 11 April 2018 - 12:24 AM

Yes I try that days ago it remove but now I get bluescreen when I kill it and It cant suspend it.. says access denied :((

Edited by Ahlyses, 11 April 2018 - 03:24 AM.

#4 britechguy

britechguy

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt

• 9,266 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:53 AM

Posted 13 April 2018 - 08:01 PM

This issue has been picked up in the  Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs forum in topic, I got a malware that uses service for some reason (logs included).

This topic is being closed to avoid any confusion.  All additional contributions should be made on the above noted topic.

Brian  AKA  Bri the Tech Guy (website in my user profile) - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1809, Build 17763 

Presenting the willfully ignorant with facts is the very definition of casting pearls before swine.

~ Brian Vogel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users