Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Problems With Outlook And Opera

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 yampybird

yampybird

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:32 AM

Posted 05 October 2006 - 09:50 AM

Hello folks

I installed Opera 9 yesterday and all worked fine. I am now struggling with opening links from inside Outlook emails, as I said this was fine yesterday but now it's not!

When I click on a link it starts looking for a link browser?

Any suggestions?
Yampybird

You know you're getting on a bit when you have to scroll down to find your birth year on forms or when you have
to put your nose on the screen to
read things clearly

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 sultan_emerr

sultan_emerr

• Members
  • 46 posts
  •  

Posted 07 October 2006 - 12:02 AM

If nothing else, you could uninstall Opera to see if the problem goes away.

#3 yampybird

yampybird
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  

Posted 07 October 2006 - 07:11 AM

It appears that I now have that problem sussed, just a case of telling it to look for opera during the link process, found out by trial and error, and for the first time managed to miss out the error stage. Thanks for your reply
Yampybird

You know you're getting on a bit when you have to scroll down to find your birth year on forms or when you have
to put your nose on the screen to
read things clearly

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users