Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

My windows installer will not open any firewalls such as zone alarm

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 shellieg2

shellieg2

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:46 PM

Posted 08 April 2018 - 04:17 PM

Hello kind people. I somehow was infected with several nasty Trojans :devil:  and Malware. I had my anti virus (avast) running as well as Malwarebytes but they did not stop the infection. After several days of chasing the buggers with Emisoft, Advanced system care by iobit, Rogue killer, Hitman pro, Zemana Malware, Avast, I was finally able to rid my windows 10 of the infections. But now, I cant install my purchased zone alarm pro. The program down loads to my computer but the installer will not open it. I have tried every installer repair and even did a regedit change. Nothing works. What happens is when I double click to open the down load, a box comes up and asks me if I want to install it. I click yes to install but then nothing happens. No spinning wheels, no lock up, no error message nothing. Its like some remnant of malware or virus is preventing the installation. I tried to down load Comondo firewall and the same thing happens. So then I thought ok, I am going to down load ADWcleaner to see if it would down load. No problem. So I ran it and there wasn't much  to clean. So something is preventing the installation of firewalls. Crazy. I seriously do not know what to do. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much Shellie :warrior:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users