Hey! i am running a windows 8.1 and i have USB WiFi Adapter and it was working totally fine these days but i don't know how i am getting a limited error on the wifi SSID and i am frustrated because i have tried everything could and everything possible from googling and some youtube videos but none of them helped me! I updated the USB WiFi Adapter and also by some youtube videos i changed the DNS,etc.. None of them helped me. if you need further details then do reply me i am always there here waiting for a reply to come,
hey after this i went to a website and he said that we should disable the wifi adapter driver and i did it and after that i restarted my PC and i connected to my WiFi and it was successfully connected to the network with no limited access error but after few seconds it got disconnected and when i went to connect it again i am getting the same error that is the limited access error!
Edited by kiranchavan, 08 April 2018 - 12:51 AM.