Just today I decided to check my activity logs and quarantine files to see if anything needed clearing out, and I noticed an infected component that was sourced from my Malwarebytes installation. The aforementioned entry was from about a month ago, and I'm a a'little concerned that it came from where it came and that I hadn't noticed the apparent detection until now.
I'm wondering whether or, not this's merely a glitch on the ESET protection module, or something that actually needs to be dealt with, in whatever which way possible.
I'll post a screenshot to show what I mean.
Edited by GeneralWushang, 07 April 2018 - 07:48 PM.