Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Looking for conversion method or way

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 leahwells

leahwells

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:48 AM

Posted 07 April 2018 - 08:14 AM

Hi guys. I'm looking the instrument or method that would allow to do ost to pst conversion. Not all my colleagues don't know such thing. My .ost is crashed, and I remember that once this problem was solved via this trick.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 JohnC_21

JohnC_21

• Members
  • 22,583 posts
  •  

Posted 07 April 2018 - 08:31 AM

From what I have read the only way to conveniently convert from a corrupted OST to PST is using a paid program. There is a round about way shown here. Microsoft also has a free converter here. I am not sure if it can recover a corrupted OST but give it a try.

There is a freeware tool that can view OST files. I am not sure if this is what you are looking for though.

https://www.nucleustechnologies.com/ost-viewer.html

Good Luck.

Edited by JohnC_21, 07 April 2018 - 08:31 AM.

#3 brendon_smith

brendon_smith

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:18 PM

Posted 07 April 2018 - 08:42 AM

You can give try EdbMails OST to PST converter a try . Convert OST to PST tool to recover corrupt OST files very easily and convert OST email into EML, MSG, PST and HTML formats. OST converter is easy way to conversion of OST files into PST files. OST to PST software successfully supported all version of MS Outlook platform.

trialaccount.jpg

Edited by brendon_smith, 07 April 2018 - 08:48 AM.

#4 JohnC_21

JohnC_21

• Members
  • 22,583 posts
  •  

Posted 07 April 2018 - 08:45 AM

I would attempt the conversion with the Free Microsoft Utility first. Any of the paid versions should give you the opportunity to see if a recovery is possible before purchase.

Edited by JohnC_21, 07 April 2018 - 08:45 AM.

#5 leahwells

leahwells
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 07 April 2018 - 08:48 AM

Thanks a lot guys, I'll try, I hope some of it will handle the problem!

#6 BenjF

BenjF

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 07 April 2018 - 09:28 AM

Hi guys. I'm looking the instrument or method that would allow to do ost to pst conversion. Not all my colleagues don't know such thing. My .ost is crashed, and I remember that once this problem was solved via this trick.

If you can't handle your question with the aid of some guides or methods. Other way might using Google to find any solutions or just try some of it in the following...

http://download.cnet.com/OST-to-PST-Converter-Toolbox/3000-2248_4-76037846.html - it is paid, but one of the best on Cnet

https://www.osttopst.online/ - for free, like MS OST to PST service

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users