Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

cannot turn on any antivirus programs

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 Rosta89

Rosta89

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:21 PM

Posted 06 April 2018 - 02:14 PM

Hello, after windows loads, then in 2 mins it creates proces, which terminates and disable programs, i cant even search them(if i put adwcleaner or something like that in browser, then browser shut down(i have Google chrome(tried to reinstall, not helped), Opera. I put adwcleaner throught flash disk on my pc(becouse i cant search it/ download), then i cant start it(shut down in second)(when i tried it after load, it goes like to 3/4 but then the virus process starts and shut down it). The process What should i try? You can see on the image, it makes my proccessor to works on 100%(sometimes freeze and sometimes restarts PC).

Attached Files

Edited by Rosta89, 06 April 2018 - 02:16 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 sasschary

sasschary

• Malware Study Hall Senior
  • 847 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:21 PM

Posted 06 April 2018 - 03:05 PM

Hi Rosta89,

Like I said earlier, my name is Zach, and I will be working with you to get your computer working again.

I will do my best to get your computer up and running as quickly as possible! However, there are a few things which I will need you to do if we want this process to go smoothly:

• I need your system to stay in the state that it is at the last time I give you instructions. In other words, please do not do anything to your computer unless I have instructed you to do so.
  • If you do not understand an instruction, please stop immediately and tell me what you do not understand.
  • If there is something which seems to be working improperly, please stop and tell me what has happened.

Also, please be aware that I am currently in training, so all of my posts need to be reviewed before you can see them. As such, it may take a day or two for me to post my replies.

Now that we've got that settled, let's get started...

Please also note that the instructions I give will be for the English version of Windows, while what your computer has will be in Czech. You will want to use what has approximately the same meaning.

Let's run a scan using FRST.

• Please download the 64 Bit version of the Farbar Recovery Scan Tool from here and save it to your Desktop.
  • On your desktop, please right click on FRST and click Rename. Add English to the beginning of the filename (So that the name looks like EnglishFRST64.exe), then press Enter on your keyboard to save the change.
  • Next, right click FRST again and click Run as Administrator
  • If a User Account Control dialog box and/or a disclaimer from FRST appears, click Yes to allow FRST to run.
  • When FRST opens, click Scan and wait for the scan to be run.
  • After the scan has been completed, FRST should create and open a file called FRST.txt in Notepad. Please copy and paste that file into your next reply.

In your next reply, please include the following:

• FRST.txt

sasschary

Edited by sasschary, 06 April 2018 - 04:15 PM.

#3 Rosta89

Rosta89
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 06 April 2018 - 07:03 PM

It was going worst and worst(restarting, pop-ups windows, errors), so i have to reinstall windows. Anyway thanks for help.

#4 sasschary

sasschary

• 847 posts
  •  

Posted 06 April 2018 - 09:56 PM

Hi Rosta89,

Do you mean to say that you already have reinstalled Windows, or that you are planning to? If you have not, reinstalling Windows may not be the only solution, and we may be able to solve your problems despite the popups and restarts. But, if you have already reinstalled Windows, or feel more comfortable with that solution, we can close this topic.

sasschary

#5 Rosta89

Rosta89
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 07 April 2018 - 09:59 AM

Hello, yes, i already reinstalled it, so you can close it, but thanks for help.

#6 sasschary

sasschary

• 847 posts
  •  

Posted 07 April 2018 - 11:20 AM

You're welcome. This post should be closed shortly.

#7 Oh My!

Oh My!

Adware and Spyware and Malware.....

• Malware Response Instructor
  • 37,714 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:21 AM

Posted 07 April 2018 - 02:54 PM

It appears that this issue is resolved, therefore I am closing the topic. If that is not the case and you need or wish to continue with this topic, please send me or any Moderator a Personal Message (PM) that you would like this topic re-opened.
Gary

If I do not reply within 24 hours please send me a Personal Message.

"Lord, to whom would we go? You have the words that give eternal life. We believe, and we know you are the Holy One of God."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users