Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

BSOD ntoskrnl.exe

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ThreeeFeetOctooo12

ThreeeFeetOctooo12

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:32 AM

Posted 05 April 2018 - 12:35 AM

Please

help

page fault in nonpaged area

irql not less or equal

When I play World of Tank or PUBG, I got a blue screen with the above codes. *It only happens When the game is loading (Black screen, [Also get back to the lobby]).

I checked all my hardware(memtest, occt, chkdsk), but the software said there is any Problems.

Please help me fix this problem.

​Thanks before.

I attached the diagnostic from my pc. 

summary

CPU : Intel i5 6600 3.3 GHz

RAM : Geil 16GB (DDR4 8*2) port 2&4

Main board : MSI-B150 Moral Artic

GPU: Sapphire Rx 480 8G OC +

SSD: Micron Mx300 M.2 275GB [Os installed]

HDD: WD 1TB

Attached Files

Edited by ThreeeFeetOctooo12, 05 April 2018 - 12:38 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 bwv848

bwv848

Bleepin' Owl

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 3,011 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:32 PM

Posted 11 April 2018 - 02:41 PM

When I play World of Tank or PUBG, I got a blue screen with the above codes. *It only happens When the game is loading (Black screen, [Also get back to the lobby]).

So the crash only happens when you load those two games? If so, there's likely a bug in the game that only the game authors can fix.

Edited by bwv848, 11 April 2018 - 02:42 PM.

If I do not reply in three days, please message me.

BC BSOD Posting Instructions | Carrona BSOD Index | Driver Reference Table (DRT)

#3 Jobby_Issac

Jobby_Issac

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:02 PM

Posted 12 April 2018 - 04:20 AM

Hi,

I suggest you to share the specifications of your system (RAM, Graphic card etc)

I would recommend you to update the Graphic driver and BIOS (Select drivers according to the manufacturer and product)

#4 Accessible_Minidump

Accessible_Minidump

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:32 PM

Posted 12 April 2018 - 12:56 PM

Have you switched from NVIDIA to AMD with those games still installed? I have ran into graphical issues and crashes with some games if I installed them whilst I was using my old NVIDIA GPU and then switched to AMD, particularly with the RX series.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users