I am having trouble installing this particular Windows Update.
Additionally, it appears I have numerous WIndows Updates Issues. I've attached my SURT information here (which fails).
1. I think I have SP1 installed (I just don't know if it's correctly installed). I can't run an update for SP1 again, it fails. I think I need the Windows 2008 Server item in order to install the Update that I need.
2. Windows Troubleshooter fails due to "Windows Update Error 0x00B0100 and Cryptographic service fails"
3. sfc/scannow does not give me any errors.
4. IE11 can't be installed in my Windows Update, and neither can "KB3020369" (The first Servicing Update)
5. SCFix failed to fix errors. Below.
Thanks for the help. You guys are awesome
Edited by PieParadox, 02 April 2018 - 09:46 PM.