Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Looking for the best VPN for my needs (Sweden)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Vicin

Vicin

• Members
  • 64 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:16 AM

Posted 02 April 2018 - 12:21 PM

Hello and thank you for your time!

I am looking for the best VPN for my needs. 

I'd like one that works well with gaming (low response time + preferably speed up to 100 mbit/sec but I'd settle for lower speed as long as I get good response times)

Preferably one that doesn't save logs (not a must)

Unlimited data

I'm in the north parts of Sweden, spoofing what country I'm in for ex. american Netflix isn't a must but I wouldn't mind a VPN with servers in multiple countries. 

Price is important, but performance even more so.

It would be enough with one that gives me access on only one unit at a time but 3 or more would be preferable. 

Edit: added some info, format, added edit info

Edited by hamluis, 02 April 2018 - 12:45 PM.
Moved from Service Providers to All Other Apps - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 flavius

flavius

• Members
  • 130 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:16 AM

Posted 03 April 2018 - 07:27 AM

Vicin, I have been looking at the IPVANISH and I think it is the one for me as it is made specifially for down load content invisibly, you should google the 10 best VPN's ,that is where I found vanish, check them all out and select the best option for your needs,   let me know what you find

optomist: balding men have less hair to comb!
pessamist: yes but they have more face to wash

#3 Vicin

Vicin
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 64 posts
  •  

Posted 03 April 2018 - 07:40 AM

Yeah, I did try to google it before posting but I just felt that every top 10 list was more or less a commercial and I didn't quite trust the results with things like "if you read our paper you get this VPN cheaper", clearly not quite an objective view if they have deals with the VPNs.

As for the IPVANISH it looks like it has more issues then other VPN networks (after some quick googling and looking at reviews), and considering that I want to be able to play P2P games where I don't want my real IP listed, the quality of the connection is important - even small problems can be quite annoying while gaming.

I was hoping for some feedback from someone who's been using the VPN themselves and can say something about the quality of the service from their point of view, preferably someone who has tried to play over the VPN - however any perspective is welcome. 

#4 isaccasi

isaccasi

• Members
  • 146 posts
  •  

Posted 15 April 2018 - 02:30 PM

Hey, Torguard if you want to watch American Netflix, it is a little expensive, another solution is EkspressVPN, they reside on the Virgin Islands, no logs as I understand it. :whistle:

#5 travolta133

travolta133

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:16 AM

Posted 06 June 2018 - 06:14 AM

Hello and thank you for your time!

I am looking for the best VPN for my needs. 

I'd like one that works well with gaming (low response time + preferably speed up to 100 mbit/sec but I'd settle for lower speed as long as I get good response times)

Preferably one that doesn't save logs (not a must)

Unlimited data

I'm in the north parts of Sweden, spoofing what country I'm in for ex. american Netflix isn't a must but I wouldn't mind a VPN with servers in multiple countries. 

Price is important, but performance even more so.

It would be enough with one that gives me access on only one unit at a time but 3 or more would be preferable. 

Edit: added some info, format, added edit info

For an excellent gaming experience, you should go for those that remove pings during an online game play.

For choosing a good gaming vpn, this might help you: https://www.vpnranks.com/best-vpn-for-gaming/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users