Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

2nd PC crashes when 1st PC is on

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Pablurp

Pablurp

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:35 AM

Posted 02 April 2018 - 09:47 AM

I have two PCs in one room, one is the family's (1st) and the second one is the one I use for gaming (2nd). Everytime my sister turns on the 1st PC, the 2nd won't let me put my password because it crashes right away, or if I already have the 2nd PC on, if I turn the 1st on, the 2nd crashes. I couldn't fin any information about this because it seems like nobody has this problem. I'm thinking of reinstalling windows. Any help? It's a windows 10 by the way.

I tried everything I knew, but it's worthless. I appretiate all help. I'm sorry if my english is not good at all, I'm still a student and english is not my main language :P.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 bwv848

bwv848

Bleepin' Owl

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 3,029 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:35 PM

Posted 02 April 2018 - 02:58 PM

Your English is fine.

The problem may have nothing to do with your computers; it's more likely to do with your room. :) If you separate your computers (move one to another room), does the problem occur? Assuming the computers are plugged into different wall outlets, have you tried "replacing" your computers with some dispensable devices; that is, plugging in some unimportant device into one outlet and plugging in another unimportant device into the other outlet, turning one of the devices on, turning the other device on, and seeing if the problem occurs again?

Could just be an electrical problem, which I am in no position to solve! :)

If I do not reply in three days, please message me.

BC BSOD Posting Instructions | Carrona BSOD Index | Driver Reference Table (DRT)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users