Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Spring Creators Update 2018

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 alien_fx_fiend

alien_fx_fiend

• Members
  • 147 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:58 AM

Posted 02 April 2018 - 02:20 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8CCEw-yTo8 I like the auto-complete feature (like on Android tablets.) & the transparency effects. Go here for a better listing of new features:

Mod edit :-  The faulty URL has been removed. Those interested should use the URL given by RockyBennett in #4.

Chris Cosgrove

Edited by Chris Cosgrove, 02 April 2018 - 03:37 PM.

~The Worlds Deceit Has Raped My Soul, We Melt The Plastic People Down Then We Melt Their Plastic Town~

alien.PNG

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Rocky Bennett

Rocky Bennett

• Members
  • 2,626 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:58 AM

Posted 02 April 2018 - 04:41 AM

I have been using Windows 10 1803 since last week. A few nice new features that I like, not much change really. It is fast, stable and I think just a tad bit lighter than previous versions.

As a note: I did a clean install, not an upgrade. YMMV.

594965_zpsp5exvyzm.png

#3 Rocky Bennett

Rocky Bennett

• Members
  • 2,626 posts
  •  

Posted 02 April 2018 - 03:11 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8CCEw-yTo8 I like the auto-complete feature (like on Android tablets.) & the transparency effects.

That is a bad link with potential malware.

Edited by Grinler, 05 April 2018 - 01:13 AM.
Faulty link removed.

594965_zpsp5exvyzm.png

#4 Rocky Bennett

Rocky Bennett

• Members
  • 2,626 posts
  •  

Posted 02 April 2018 - 03:15 PM

This looks like a better link

https://www.howtogeek.com/340688/whats-coming-in-windows-10s-redstone-4-update-available-march-2018/

594965_zpsp5exvyzm.png

#5 alien_fx_fiend

alien_fx_fiend
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 147 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:58 AM

Posted 03 April 2018 - 01:29 AM

Oh sorry I was on Puffin browser & copy & paste + menu actions are sluggish at best —sometimes you don't know what's going on & it lags like hell. I'am on Firefox now. Used Puffin only 'cause of speed (4x faster than FF.)

~The Worlds Deceit Has Raped My Soul, We Melt The Plastic People Down Then We Melt Their Plastic Town~

alien.PNG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users