I recently noticed (when having issues using NordVPN server) I have no Ipv6 internet access.
IPv6 is enabled on my network adapters (all settings set to automatic) but on all network adapters status I see "no internet access" next to Ipv6.
We have 2 laptops connected to the same router/modem, the 2nd laptop has no problems and has internet access for ipv6.
This is what I tried:
- I updated my NIC drivers (sucessfully)
- installed all latest windows 10 updates (also with sucess)
- temporarely disabled Windows defender firewall and avast anti virus
- temporarely disabled and stopped the IP helper Windows service (services.msc)
- in CMD: "ipconfig /release" followed by "ipconfig /renew"
- in CMD: "netsh winsock reset catalog" + "netsh int ipv6 reset reset.log"
- rebooted serveral times the PC
I find it strange that other computers in our home network have no issues with Ipv6.
Are there other network or Windows settings I need to check on my laptop, or does my network card not support ipv6?
My laptop was a custom built laptop from 2016 - i7 cpu with Win 10 pro installed), I don't know if this makes any difference
Thank you in advance for the help.