Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

No Malware or Spyware, But Someone Has Access To My Tablet

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Perplexedinny

Perplexedinny

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 31 March 2018 - 06:55 PM

Someone has mentioned a number of topics found in my email. Plus, I signed up for a different email and written passwords would not give me access. I know the passwords were correct because I used them to confirm the email.

Is it possible for someone to gain access to my tablet and be able to move around?

I did find different ip addresses in one email and closed the account, but I moved archived messages to another email service. No additional ip addresses found, but someone was familiar with the content.

Is unauthorized access still possible though no spyware or malware found?

One man suggested that the wireless router could be a point of access, but I don't know if that is true for tablets.

Any ideas?

I am using an Amazon Fire tablet.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users