Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Dell 7050 Chronic BSOD

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jigetz

jigetz

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:00 PM

Posted 31 March 2018 - 04:23 PM

Hello Everyone,

I have had several different BSOD. I have also had the MOBO, RAM, SSD, and on Monday they are coming to replace the processor. I have also used two different brands of RAM and 3 different sticks so I really don't this is the RAM.

I have had the following errors:

• System Thread Exemption Not handled
  • Driver IRQL not less or equal to
  • system service excepton
  • WHEA uncorrectable error

I have disabled Bluetooth and WLAN in bios and have also updated to all the most recent bios. I have also reinstalled windows 3-4 times now. I don't know if it really is a proc issue or a driver issue. I have also ran the dell memory tool and the machine fails the advanced pattern test but it has done this now with 3 different sticks of ram. I also ran memtest and it passed.

Here is what I am working with:

http://speccy.piriform.com/results/nNxvD0TBbGqTM2xtZumaE8x

Attached Files

Edited by jigetz, 31 March 2018 - 04:28 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 bwv848

bwv848

Bleepin' Owl

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 3,029 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:00 AM

Posted 02 April 2018 - 09:31 AM

I have also had the MOBO, RAM, SSD, and on Monday they are coming to replace the processor.

DELL has replaced those parts? I'd get them to replace the entire machine if it's under warranty. The bugchecks are very random, which is usually sympathetic of unknown hardware failure.

If I do not reply in three days, please message me.

BC BSOD Posting Instructions | Carrona BSOD Index | Driver Reference Table (DRT)

#3 jigetz

jigetz
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:00 PM

Posted 02 April 2018 - 02:39 PM

Yea, everything but the processor which they will be replacing tomorrow. I will update you all after they do that. I am thinking it has to be bad.

#4 bwv848

bwv848

Bleepin' Owl

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 3,029 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:00 AM

Posted 02 April 2018 - 02:42 PM

OK, we will wait then! Indeed, a faulty processor is probable; 0x124 bugchecks are generally processor-related.

If I do not reply in three days, please message me.

BC BSOD Posting Instructions | Carrona BSOD Index | Driver Reference Table (DRT)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users