This is my first post on the forums. Have been lurking for a while, now need some assistance.
I assembled plenty of computers in the past. Even built and ran a carpc for many years.
My issue is with components. It has been a while so please excuse the "noob" topic.
I am looking to build a Fast Mini ITX system. I do zero gaming so a full tower is unnecessary.
This is a home/office based system that I am looking to build. Speed is key. But Budget is important as well. Every part I read about has "gaming" in the name. I do not care about gaming at all.
I do some video and photo editing and everything else is basic stuff.
So components is my issue
• Case: open to suggestions, this is my choice so far https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811147262&cm_re=Rosewill_FBM-X1_Black_Steel_%2f_Plastic_ATX_Mini_Tower_Case_with_Side_Panel_Window-_-11-147-262-_-Product
• Motherboard: Help? Do not need wifi as I prefer a wired connection. Average amount of usb support. Prefer M.2 support for HD. Something with a duel monitor capabilities. DVI prefered. My monitors do not have HDMI. Currently I have some video card in my dell and I use a dvi splitter for duel monitor setup. Works great!
• Cpu: Help? Intel or AMD. it depends on the mother board. Whats the better bang for the buck?
• Cpu heat sink: Help? whatever is sufficient for chosen Cpu.
• Memory: 16gb whichever brand and type the chosen mother board will support
• Hard Drive: Help? Either a 256gb Samsung M.2 ssd or sata ssd. I do not need a ton or storage on the machine. I use a NAS for all my storage needs.
• Graphics Card: I do not believe I need one but again, open to suggestions
• Power Supply: Help? Any sufficient power supply. 500watt?
• Cooling: Fans already come preinstalled in my chosen case.
Am I missing anything else?
All help and suggestions are much appreciated