Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

java script won't work in chrome, firefox, or edge

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 paw51

paw51

• Members
  • 81 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:13 PM

Posted 26 March 2018 - 02:52 PM

I opened a website for a local store and clicked on "locations" to find the nearest one.  I got a quick glimpse of a map then a message about javascript not working (see below).  I went on a search to find the javascript console only to become confused and lost in the instructions.  But I did find the console and the console screen.  There were lines in bright red so I assumed something was wrong, but I have no idea what this is telling me or how to fix it.  I used Chrome, Edge and Firefox with the same results.  Can someone help me?

12js?callback=__gmap3&key=AIzaSyBQ0hMYHzMOo6rm9T0QXVJ737vPzuJ8HEo:41 InvalidValueError: setIcon: not a string; and no url property; and no path property
_.Ib @ js?callback=__gmap3&key=AIzaSyBQ0hMYHzMOo6rm9T0QXVJ737vPzuJ8HEo:41
5Mixed Content: The page at '<URL>' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure image '<URL>'. This content should also be served over HTTPS.
js?callback=__gmap3&key=AIzaSyBQ0hMYHzMOo6rm9T0QXVJ737vPzuJ8HEo:41 Google Maps API error: DeletedApiProjectMapError https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/error-messages#deleted-api-project-map-error

_.Ib @ js?callback=__gmap3&key=AIzaSyBQ0hMYHzMOo6rm9T0QXVJ737vPzuJ8HEo:41

Oops! Something went wrong.

This page didn't load Google Maps correctly. See the JavaScript console for technical details.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users