Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

BSOD Tabs crashing windows update errors and cant run Virus check

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 EddieCB

EddieCB

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:20 PM

Posted 26 March 2018 - 06:43 AM

Hello please please please can someone help me ive been trying everything to fix why my my computer is crashing and not responding the steps ive done so far

Checked my Memory, reinstalled windows 7, updated service pk 1 updated all my drivers, ran memtest, sfc scannnow,

basically it started with Firefox  tabs crashing and then lead to Firefox closing then the blue screens started some would say crash dump and others Memory management.

Tell me what you need and ill gladly provide i just need my computer to stop crashing all the time please

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 bwv848

bwv848

Bleepin' Owl

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 3,029 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:20 PM

Posted 27 March 2018 - 09:26 AM

Please follow these BSOD forum posting instructions and attach the requested files by replying to this topic. You may skip the part of step three where it instructs you to create a new topic, since you already have a topic here. There's no need to create another topic. :wink:

regards,

bwv848

If I do not reply in three days, please message me.

BC BSOD Posting Instructions | Carrona BSOD Index | Driver Reference Table (DRT)

#3 EddieCB

EddieCB
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 27 March 2018 - 10:53 AM

http://speccy.piriform.com/results/Zn0KZqGahNxvycEnpNIXiu3

Attached Files

#4 bwv848

bwv848

Bleepin' Owl

• 3,029 posts
  •  

Posted 28 March 2018 - 10:30 AM

Please run the "staple" hardware diagnostics listed HERE. Run MemTest86 for EIGHT passes and the LONG GENERIC test for SeaTools. There were no dump files in the log collection and the MSInfo32 file was corrupted. However there were 17 382 disk paging errors in the Event Log:

Event[17320]:
  Log Name: System
  Source: Disk
  Date: 2018-03-12T15:55:17.506
  Event ID: 51
  Task: N/A
  Level: Warning
  Opcode: N/A
  Keyword: Classic
  User: N/A
  User Name: N/A
  Computer: Gambit
  Description:
An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk2\DR3 during a paging operation.

Is "Harddisk2" the drive that Windows is installed on? Is that your SSD?

BC BSOD Posting Instructions | Carrona BSOD Index | Driver Reference Table (DRT)

#5 HyperHenry

HyperHenry

• Members
  • 775 posts
  •  

Posted 28 March 2018 - 09:56 PM

Who is the manufacturer of your computer? Example, Dell, HP, Acer etc. Sometimes the errors are specific to one company. Also, when is the last time you defragmented this computer? Please check the fragmentation by doing the following:

• Open Disk Defragmenter by clicking the Start button. . ...
  • Under Current status, select the disk you want to defragment.
  • To determine if the disk needs to be defragmented or not, click Analyze disk. ...
  • Click Defragment disk.

Please post a screenshot.

Edited by HyperHenry, 28 March 2018 - 10:20 PM.

#6 EddieCB

EddieCB
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 29 March 2018 - 03:53 AM

Seems the problem has stopped, i took one of the ram stick out and tried running it with just one and the computer hasnt crashed all day so im taking it as a faulty Ram, im going to replace them both and maybe update to windows 10 but i thank you all for your help.

#7 bwv848

bwv848

Bleepin' Owl

• 3,029 posts
  •  

Posted 29 March 2018 - 09:11 AM

Thanks for the update, you're welcome!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users