Here's what has been tried:
- Uninstall Driver - Reinstall Driver
- Unplug Modem and Router - wait - replug Modem and Router
- ipconfig /release - then ipconfig /renew
- netsh int ip reset c:\resetlog.txt
- Went into Network Control, right clicked, double clicked on IPV4, set address to 18.104.22.168, sub 255.0.0.0 Ok>Ok. Closed it, Reset computer, IPV4 still hasn't changed (even though it remembered the 22.214.171.124) - Changed back to 'auto acquire address for IPV4, no change to IPV4.
I'm still combing through ideas and instructions, as this is not the first time this request has been asked. Nothing so far, any help would be much appreciated.
I have direct access to the router, and modem. This is a wired connection, windows 7 64x.