Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi, greetings from The Netherlands

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Tsarkyyy

Tsarkyyy

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 26 March 2018 - 04:25 AM

Hi bleepingcomputers,

I'm here just to say hi and i hope u guys can help me troubleshoot my computer
For now i'll browse through the forum to see if i can find the same problem i'm facing.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 7,102 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:11 PM

Posted 26 March 2018 - 07:00 PM

Welcome to BC !

Once you have got yourself a feel for BC your best course of action is to start your own topic. If or when you do, remember to always give basic details on your computer such as make and model and which OS and version you are running.

Over and above that, as a Netherlander, can you advise me on how to stop getting lost on motorways around Amsterdam ?  Coming from the ferry terminal at Ijmuiden I never seem to simply find my way to where I want to go. Usually getting as far as Schipol is easy - it's after that it all goes to pieces !

Chris Cosgrove

#3 Tsarkyyy

Tsarkyyy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 27 March 2018 - 02:55 AM

Thanks Chris

I did start a new topic about my computer problems and shared speccy specs and sysnatives
See my topic @ https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/674206/kernel-error-computer-freezes-while-playing-games/

Don't know if it is allowed to redirect another topic of something that i actually came here to do, so correct me if i am wrong.

About the Netherlands and their motorways.
as long as you know what side you need to be in Amsterdam (North, South, East and West),
then u should be able to know what motorway u'll need to take to be on that side. 
Aside of that, even the best drivers gets confused and still need GPS to move around Amsterdam.
Until you've been there a couple of times like any other place.

#4 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 7,102 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:11 PM

Posted 27 March 2018 - 06:37 PM

Thanks for the advice. At least the next time we go across the North Sea, at the end of April, we will not be routing around Amsterdam, but I am getting a SatNav before I go back there !  The last time we got seriously wandered !

Chris Cosgrove

Edited by Chris Cosgrove, 27 March 2018 - 06:40 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users